By using this Site, you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this Policy.
This Policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Site.
We reserve the right to change this Policy. We will post the changed Policy at this Site.
Mobius is the sole owner of the information collected through this Mobius Site. We do not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
The information we collect through this Site may be categorized as follows:
- Passive traffic information is non-personal information that helps us track the success and content of our Site. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. None of the traffic information is ever connected to specific individuals.
- Voluntarily supplied information is information that users give us while using our Site. This information falls into the following categories:
- General demographic information is non-personal information, such as state and country of residence. This helps us to identify our user groups and customize the Site according to their needs.
- Personally identifiable information is any information that might identify a specific person (such as name, email address). Users leave personally identifiable information with us to enable us to contact them to answer questions, requests, and inquiries. Personally identifiable information is only collected voluntarily at this Site.
- Personal health information is information about the health status or health history of an individual. It is not necessary to supply any personal health information in order to use this Site. Personal health information is only collected voluntarily at this Site.
Mobius may use the information collected at this Site for the following purposes:
- Site traffic reports - these include general non-personal information on the traffic and usage of the Site. Traffic reports are standardized server reports that show general trends and behavior and cannot be connected to any individual or computer. Information on traffic is used to measure the success of the Site and its content.
- To provide information to you or otherwise contact you.
- For our business purposes, such as developing our products and services, enhancing, improving, or modifying our products and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
We do not share your personally identifiable information or personal health information with unaffiliated third parties unless you authorize that sharing.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personally identifiable information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "Contact Us" section below.
Mobius may release user information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Mobius, our users, or others.
All intellectual property rights, including any trademarks or copyright in the content of this Site, are owned by Mobius, except where otherwise expressly stated. Material on this Site may not be copied, broadcast, shown or played in public, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, adapted, or changed in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
If you wish to use any material from this Mobius Site, whether text, logo, image, video or other material, please contact us. Our contact information can be found at the bottom of this page.
Our Site is not intended for the use of children. We do not knowingly market to, or solicit information from, children.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MOBIUS "AS IS" AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. WHILE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, IT MAY INCLUDE ERRORS OR INACCURACIES.
Any dispute arising between Mobius and users with reference to this Site shall be governed by the law of the State of New Hampshire, USA.